Interested in Working for The People's Courts?
Currently looking for:
Summer Camp Director at The People’s Courts
- Develop and implement a comprehensive day camp program with a focus on pickleball for children ages 8-15.
- Oversee all aspects of camp operations, including registration, staff management, program planning, and camper safety
- Provide leadership and guidance to camp staff, ensuring a positive and inclusive environment for all participants
- Collaborate with other departments to coordinate logistics, such as food service and facility maintenance
- Create and maintain relationships with parents, addressing any concerns or questions they may have
- Evaluate the effectiveness of camp programs and make necessary adjustments for continuous improvement
- Manage the camp budget and ensure financial accountability
- Pickleball experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working with students in an educational or recreational setting
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire staff members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with campers, parents, and staff
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all participants
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and make decisions in the best interest of the campers
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Seasonal
Pay: Depends on experience